Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Dropped a Tear in the Ocean


There exists a particular frozen yogurt, at Kuulture, in Downtown Denver that is more important to me, than any human relationship I've ever possessed. I can't even begin to explain how this refreshing, tart and smooth substance has tightly gripped my thoughts, free-will, and self-control. It's safe to say... I'm addicted.

Last night I went on a date with Ma Patti, and I convinced her to drive downtown to partake of this yummerness. After we couldn't find a parking space, she dropped me off, trusting I'd pick her poison for her. This poison is identical to mine. It's the Strawberry-Pomegranate frozen yogurt with fresh blackberries, strawberries, and mini yogurt chips. Oh heavens!!! I left this Temple of Taste, and waited on a street corner to be collected. It was 9pm, on a Friday night, and the streets were crawling with zombies (drunk people). Police sirens created an urban music backdrop. Ma Patti finally arrived at the scene, quite stressed and mighty frazzled. She kept saying, "I did not like that!" After she consumed her first bite of this sweet nectar, words were no longer needed. Her face lit up. Her body tightened. And her lips smacked. We drove home in absolute splendor.

I'm relieved to report, I'm not the only Hale capable of falling victim to addiction.
My dear mother said to me today, "All I want is Kuulture! Lets go there tonight!"
...TRIUMPH...


I will infinitely miss you while I'm away, sweet Kuulture.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. Frozen yogurt is REALLY important to me! I want some of this business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have wiped the drool off my face...mmm delicious

    ReplyDelete