Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Attention: Mouth-Breathers


Dear Academic Advisor Resembling Napoleon Dynamite,

You are worthless. I'm currently in a very fragile state, because I'm trying to plan my life and future. You're supposed to be helping me. I find it very distracting discussing my academic plans with you, when you're clearly suffering from a seriously clogged, nasal-passage. Someone, please, get this man some nasal spray! Your lack of enthusiam for my needs and you're job, are less then subtle and demonstrated by your abrasive attempts to quickly shuffle me away. Could you at least pretend to help me? How am I supposed to graduate from college when young, inexperienced, humdrums, lacking seriously in social skills, are assigned to help me make the most out of my college career? Don't you fret, my dear Napoleon (Bradly), I'll avoid you like the Bubonic Plague in the future.

Warm Regards, Attractive Nose-Breather

1 comment:

  1. From what I've heard on the block, there seems to be something wrong with those academic advisors. I heard of this one guy who went to inquire of his specific situation and the girl who "helped" him had foam around the rim of her mouth. Note to self: develop a handicap before applying for an on-campus job.

    ReplyDelete