Thursday, August 23, 2012

That's Enough Nickelback

I've come to expect certain misgivings in life, call me jaded, but even I must admit every so often life outstretches its' mystical hand, and presents me with a rare, and unforeseen gift.

I'm not one to wish misery or unhappiness on any individual, but there are two garbage pales for human-beings, that really have it comin'. These individuals whom I speak of just released a public statement informing the world of their undying love for one another.

Chad Kroeger (lead-singer of Nickelback), and Avril Lavigne are ENGAGED!!! This is what dreams are made of.  They're planning a perfect life of fidelity, wealth, rock 'n roll, and all the bleach-blonde hair-dye you can imagine. Well... GOOD LUCK YOU TWO CANUCKS!

Hopefully, America's favorite Pop-Punk-Princess, with her pink highlights and compulsive need to stick her tongue out, while flashing the rock sign, followed by flippin' the bird, will enjoy being married to the bane of my existence and the sole reason behind MY irrational desire to remove my ears from my face... slowly... and with the use of a rusty, dull spoon.



I just know they're gonna make it work, stay together forever, and make each other
happy along the way. Congrats you TWO! Don't forget how much you deserve each other. 




3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have met a single person who likes Nickelback. My question is, who buys their music??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about Chad Kroeger's face reminds me of the clay-mation movies Wallace and Gromit...more Wallace than Gromit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I KNOW! How are they famous? And how oh how did he ever afford that rock?
    Bailey, you genius you! It's uncanny... Really!

    ReplyDelete