Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Stole From David Letterman


1. Climax by Usher
This song is my jam right now... So FOXY!

2. Smoke and Mirros by Gotye
If you watch a TV program called Suits... You'll understand. If you don't, I welcome you to unfriend me on facebook.

3. Simple Song by The Shins
This song is fresh off The Shins most recent album... I feel like a beautiful mermaid whilst listening. One of the most creative music videos I've ever seen. Check it out!


4. Thinking About You by Frank Ocean
This song dances on my brainwaves ALL day... Everyday... When he hits those high notes... hummina hummina...


5. Dance Without You by Skylar Grey
Speaking of Dancing... This song make me want to cut a rug and never sew it back together, ever.


6. 93 Million Miles by Jason Mraz
I've been a loyal Jason Mraz fan since receiving his 1st album for my 16th birthday, but after his last album we were in a little bit of a fight. We decided to give our relationship another try when I heard this song. It makes me wanna star gaze with a boy that carries a clipboard everywhere. Don't ask me why.


7. Settle Down by Kimbra
This chick is nuts, because the direction of her creative energy, quite frankly, scares me. I don't understand what's she's doing half the time, and mostly I feel afraid, but my brain loves it.


8. Nights in White Satin by The Moody Blues
I often think I was born in the wrong era, because the music from the 60's and 70's moves my soul, and shakes me bones. This song kills me! I wish every song made me feel this nostalgic and foggy.


9. Everything About You by One Direction
No playlist could be complete without my favorite POP divas: ONE DIRECTION... This song wasn't an instant favorite, but quickly became my GO-TO. Zayn and Harry murder my heart over and over again in this tune.


10. I Was Made For Lovin' You by KISS
First of all, stop being so judgmental, because I know you are. Oh boy, I can't even talk about this one... So catchy, and it has a similar effect to Meth. I WANT TO CLEAN, PANTLESS... WHILST SINGING INTO A MOP.

I included all below, give 'em a listen... ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. I was just feeling like I needed some new music. I shouldn't be surprised by the fact that I found it on your blog! I am excited to listen to these songs!

    ReplyDelete