Tuesday, August 14, 2012

His Dimples... I'll Kill Myself

I'm back in the saddle of blogging, because frankly I need a hobby and I'm worth it. While I'm back I'd like to talk about my husband, friend, and lover: Harry Styles. Everyone I know talks about their real life relationships, but I prefer to talk about my imaginary ones. I find those relationships are a lot more rewarding. I have so many imaginary boyfriends, and in case you're wondering... I'm kind of a big deal.


Mr. Harold Styles, I'm not entirely sure it's Harold, but for the sake of sounding like he's aware of my very existence, we'll all pretend it is. To educate the blind, deaf, and dumb: Harry Styles is 1 of 5 members of the band One Direction. They hail from The UK, although one bandmate is Iris. Don't bother with him, he's the Kix of all the other Sugar Cereals. I wish I could explain what it is about him that's gets me so crazy, so I will...


1. So much Charisma and Charm! 2. HAIR 3. Eyes 4. Singing Voice 5. The way he says the word "crisps." 6. The fact that he has four nips (TRUE) 7. His favorite 1D song is "More Than This," oh and guess what? So is mine. 8. He has a mad crush on Adele, meaning he loves thick, talented women. Bingo! 9. The dimples... Can't forget the dimples... 10. He's exclusively dates older women... Again... Meant to be.


There's nothing better than reliving my BSB days. Backstreet Boys 4 Life. Their musical approaches are nearly identical. There is a 12-year-old girl living in my 24-year-old body. I'm not sad about it, and I make no apologies. One direction is Life, Liberty, and Freedom. They are the American Dream, which is odd, and makes my brain feel confusion, because they're British. Finally, these boys have bonded me and my closest friend together. Oh and I forgot to mention he's 18. IT'S FINE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment