Monday, December 10, 2012

Hatin' on Haylor

This is a somber time for me. Most of you know about the deep-rooted feelings I quickly developed for Harry Styles. I can't accurately explain it... I wish I could... All I can say is: I'm worried... He's dating my generation's version of a Country Pop Princess. I struggle to even use her name. If this plays out like the Katy Perry/Russell Brand fiasco of 2010, I'm doomed to love Taylor Swift and her music. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION. I don't care how much radio play she gets I WILL FIGHT IT. I honestly thought I hated Katy Perry, but the level of disdain I feel for Taylor Swift is unmatched by any human being, dead or alive.


There is absolutely NO, and I repeat NO love there. Complete contempt is the only emotion that exists when her presence is unavoidable. When her single, "We Are Never Getting Back Together" hit the airwaves, I nearly crashed my car... It was a suicide attempt. The only thing I can compare listening to her music to, is a foreign agent attaching itself to my brain stem and making my soul tirelessly fight it off! I'm stronger than I look, and no amount of convincing or exposure will EVER make me feel a kinship with her or what some call her "music." I WILL NEVER SURRENDER! She may have taken every single one of my friends, but I will never give in... NEVER!


It's safe to say Harry Styles is dating my arch nemesis. I hope he breaks her fickle and immature heart into a million pieces. If she likes writing songs about break-ups, then she better do it... I triple-dog dare you, Taylor!!! I want you to write the most pathetic break-up song in existence. The ball is in your court, and if you want a Taylor Swift album purchaser out of me... Don't hold back... Just fall in love with him, experience the heart-breaking event of losing him, and write the crap-out-of-your-feelings. Heck, dedicate an entire album to this one break-up, I'll even pre-order it on iTunes.  Don't screw with me T-Swift, cause you already have an enemy in Emily Hale.

2 comments:

  1. I just need to see you so we can talk about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried, because I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. All I know it you told me I'm too good for him. That's the nicest thing any person has ever said to me!

    ReplyDelete