Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Like Sand Through the Hour Glass, These are the Words of Our Lives


I'm not sure when I grew to love mispronouncing, re-naming, or making-up words, but it's quite the favorite thing of mine. Just so every one's clear. The words and my definitions for them are as follows:


Jank, Janked, Jankedy: crooked teeth, Miley Cyrus, or jacked-up
Dingle-Dangle: measuring between elbow and wrist, a Frat tool-bag
Tinkle-Tankle: Pee Pee
Toy Toy: Toilet
Finkle-Winkle: measuring between the base and the tip of the pinky
Dingle-Berry: The Hit-it-and-Quit-it type. Big no no!
Romper: Large diaper, Parachute, Genie Pants, Clown attire.
Sweet Nectar: Two Magic Cards in T to R
Belly full O'Sush: Satisfaction of the belly with Sushi alone
D.G.L: Dirty Girl for Life, Skanky, Hoochie-Like
D.D.D aka Triple 'D': Demolition Derby Do, Crazy ratted Idaho Hair
BM on the Reg: Regular Bowel Movements
Stoopid: Super incredibly stupid.
Heavens: Useful lead-in word when wanting to express something emphatically
If I ever say, "You can hit me." That means I think you're foxy.
"I'm not crying," means I love it, but it might be controversial
I'm over it," mostly means I'm angry, but it could also mean, I'm really angry.

*Hope this clears some things up for my few readers

7 comments:

  1. i'm so glad jank and janked made your list... i'm fo sho not crying about your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. these Miley photos are going to give me jankedy wacked out nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supportive. "You can hit me." aka you can date me, love me, kiss me, sit with me, play with me, dance with me... the list continues... TOMMY SHAW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics of Miley made my day---holy hannah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so you probably didn't even know I was one of your followers but this post made me "Tinkle-Tankle". Seriously... so funny. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Em!!! It's Missy...and I am officially peeing my pants right now. TMI? So very sorry...but it's sooo true! Love you Em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seriousy trying to figure out how to "BM on the REG" in open conversation...hehe. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete