Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Get.Over.It


In my journey to becoming physically fit and conditioned, I've continually had the same problem: The proper gym underwear. It's truly, a pain-staking and an embarrassing process finding the proper undergarments for recreational activity. Let me save everyone a lot of trouble... If you want to have a decent work-out, free of bunching, binding, wedgies, riding-up, or worse... riding down, you've gotta Granny Pantie that caboose. The sooner you discover this fact the more active and enjoyable your work-outs will become. Because the coined description "Granny Panties" seems so overly used, I started calling my gym undies "Half-Back Hanes." I'm sure there's no mystery in why this name was established, but alas, I will share, because I strive for awkward moments even if I can not witness them first-hand. Those suckers cover all your business, so much so, they reach new heights. I'm talkin'bout back height. Please get over it. This post is merely to prevent people from going through what I went through. You wont regret it... PROMISE. Seriously, if this offends anyone, you're a prude. I'm only trying to help. This could be so much worse. Don't even get me started on Spanx (the infamous fat-suit).

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! OMGosh I love you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have considered blogging about Spanx on several occasions... The world would be a better place if some ladies strapped in that biz! I'm not crying about this. I support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also comes in handy for those with the longest plumbers in the world...just saying.

    ReplyDelete