Saturday, May 15, 2010

Great Tidings of Comfort and Joy

The most sincere wish of my heart came true recently. I was encased in a blanket, that never got tangled and never left an area of my body cold. I now know what it's like to be baked inside a chocolate-chip cookie. It feels like peace, comfort, and solace. Nothing has brought me so much physical comfort while appealing so greatly to my sense-of-humor. If you haven't guessed it already... I wore an adult onesie! Oh yes, oh yes. I know many of you are shedding tears with the knowledge that this most precious experience has not yet happened to you, but never fear... I have found a website dedicated solely to serving the demographic of adults wanting to be fully zipped into perfection. I know it's too early to request Birthday/Christmas presents, but if anyone feels the need to purchase a onesie for me, I wont cry. And when I say... I wont I cry... I mean... I will cry. I'll burst into joyful sobs. Check out this website just for kicks and laughs. The models are really professional and they know exactly how to position their bodies to market themselves and the onesie. It's also great to see Tara Reid getting some work these days.

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/polar+fleece+jammerz/category-2-pajamas/?aid=ab8ca083661f7ec56979403465617f1b&info=Google-AdWords-Footed&gclid=COv2-cHc1KECFRP_iAodx2owJg

The couple that wears ONESIES together, stays together. I'd like an X-Large please. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I think I wore onesies until I was 13. Not ashamed. Let's get some. I want a tricycle too... and a wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has a pair of these - He decided to wear them about 5 years ago to a trunk or treat. I am still recovering from that.
    I'm sure they would be super cute on you, however. :)

    ReplyDelete