Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Toupee or Not Toupee


I'm shattered and disturbed by the fact that Elton John doesn't write his own lyrics. What a fake! This is a devastating betrayal. "Tiny Dancer," "Rocket Man" (a personal favorite), "Candle in the Wind," and "Bennie and the Jets" for heaven's sake... It's all fake! What's next? Oh, you're not really British, Elton? Ah, and your name isn't Elton... It's Bo-Jangles??? I feel like retching all over his terrible Toupee. Yet another lie. I bet he doesn't even know who Princess Diana or Marilyn Monroe are?

3 comments:

  1. I have no comment....other then he seriously looks like a chipmunk. A creepy chipmunk who I'd say is an expert at cracking nuts with his two front teeth.

    I'm glad that's off my chest.

    Now I have no comment.

    ReplyDelete