Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Childhood Dreams

Once upon a time Pauly Shore was the greatest living actor. Now, no one knows where he is or what he's doing. Because of his brilliant career, I've had a life long dream to own five of his hit movies. During the Hay Day of his career, he created such fantastic films as:

1. Encino Man
2. Son-in-Law
3. In the Army Now
4. Jury Duty
5. Bio-Dome

I have searched high and low for these films over the past few years. Finally, after a few trips to Wal-Mart and my new favorite store, I'm the proud owner of all five. There's a wonderful used DVD, BOOK, MUSIC store I visited in Logan, UT called Hastings. It's one magical location. Just a few weeks ago I found a Hastings in Idaho Falls, ID. It's so important me! I make a trip there almost every week. Thanks to this gem of a store, I've also found some childhood favorites.



I just found Troop Beverly Hills. Love it! I've also become a recent owner of Teen Witch, Matilda, White Fang, The Three Musketeers, The Great Chipmunk Adventure, and Baby Boom. These movies were my childhood. Watching these movies reminds me of being a kid.
I miss it...


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. I love it! Troop Beverly Hills. I JUST PEED MY PANTS! I love it.

    Oh and by the way... Pauly Shore is in Africa.... Contracting HIV!

    ReplyDelete